15 Liter Pesticide Payload 5-6 Meters Spraying Width Coverage with
4 Nozzles Gasoline Powered System
- It’s characterized by flybarless rotor and lifted tail rotor.
Flybarless rotor has a simple structure and low failure rate.
Lifted tail rotor prevents from crashing caused by pesticide
applying on tail rotor.
- Compare to traditional manned aircraft, it does not require a large
take off terrain, it could easily take off and land from farms side
area, no special track required; its light weight, small size, can
be transported with a small size van.
- The main rotor rotation creates intense downdraft, it split and
shake the crops and pesticides is able to evenly apply on to the
back and the roots of crops. In other words, comparing to
traditional manual hand spraying, the helicopter offers increase
efficiency and purpose of spraying.
- Combining with helicopter's downdraft, the use of ultra-low volume(0.18-0.22mpa) pesticide spraying operation can limit the cost of water.
Moreover, remote control system keeps the operator safer from
chemical pollution, it’s greatly reducing the harm to the operator.
Main Rotor Diameter
Trail Rotor Diameter
Twin cylinder, air cooled, made in Japan
Mixed with 2T FD stroke motor oil (30:1)
< 10 m/s
GPS Tracking System
It includes data link, GPS, recording software
Maximum Pesticide Payload
Max Spraying Capability
1.5 -2.0 Hectare/trip
Up to 4pcs
Made in USA
|Betel nut, Bergamot, Beet, Leek, Lavender, Lim, Jute, Jowar,
Indigo, Mace, Maize, Nectarine, Nutmeg, Oil palm,Pear, Prune, Ramie
1. Great qulaity products with high-end performance!
2. 11 years experience of manufacture, research and developemnt in
3. Technology leadership.
4. Good after-sale service: we have lots of professional pilots who
can train our clients how to fly our UAV and our engineers team are
also very strong to provide technical support for you!
5. We already have successfully exported to USA, Mexcio, Spain, UK,
Peru and Arabic counties.