Covering 1.5 Hectare Per Refill Unmanned Crop Dusting Sprayer for
Agricultural Pesticide and Irrigation
- The helicopter and its flying control system were developed in
response to market demand for aerial agricultural spraying. It
provides much more precise spraying at lower cost and lower risk
than manned aircraft.
- It’s characterized by flybarless rotor and lifted tail rotor.
Flybarless rotor has a simple structure and low failure rate.
Lifted tail rotor prevents from crashing caused by pesticide
applying on tail rotor.
- Compare to traditional manned aircraft, it does not require a large
take off terrain, it could easily take off and land from farms side
area, no special track required; its light weight, small size, can
be transported with a small size van.
- During spraying pesticides operation, intense downdraft from the
helicopter’s rotation can split and shake the crops and pesticides
will be able to evenly apply on to the back and the roots of crops.
In other words, comparing to traditional manual hand spraying, the
helicopter offers crops and operator a better protection.
- The use of ultra-low volume pesticide spraying operation can limit
the cost of water and pesticides. Moreover, using remote control
allows the operator to stay away from chemical pollution, it’s
greatly reducing the harm to the operator.
Main Rotor Diameter
Trail Rotor Diameter
Twin cylinder, air cooled, made in Japan
97 Octane gasoline
Mixed with 2T FD stroke motor oil (30:1)
Electric remote switch
1.5 L (0.4gal)
< 12 m/s
GPS Tracking System
It includes data link, GPS, recording software
Maximum Pesticide Payload
7.5 kg x 2 Tanks
Max Spraying Capability
Up to 4pcs
Made in USA
|Onion, Papaya, Peach, Pyrethum, Quince, Radish, Safflower, Sisal,
Squash, Swede, Sweet potato, Tung tree etc.|
1) Security: protect farmers away from pesticide harm, to prevent
poisoning and heatstroke incidents;
2) Environment protection: can spray pesticides with fixed position
and fixed orientation, reducing the pollution to water and soil;
3) Pesticides saving: high degree of atomization, the chemical fog
can be pressed to all levels of the crop, can save more than 30% of
4) Water saving: can adopt ultra low volume spraying technology,
water consumption is only 10% of traditional spraying method;
5) Low cost: the cost is only 1/30 of traditional spraying method;
6) Wide range of applications: not influenced by terrain and crop
height, remote control, low altitudes flight, no harm to crop;
7) Easy to use and maintenance: long life to use, low maintenance
cost, easy to replace wearing parts.